Here are 20 Easy Chicken Dinner Ideas that are new and exciting for your weeknight meal plan!
What’s for dinner? Ahhh, the age old question.
Is it just me, or does this question seem to pop up way too often? And how often is the answer to this question: CHICKEN! Yep, chicken is the most frequently consumed meat in the US and is on our dinner tables many nights a week.
Why? It’s easy! It cooks quickly. It’s healthy. And delicious. Plus, there are so, so many ways to cook chicken.
Some great ways to make your chicken dinner easy: grill it, throw it in the instant pot or slow cooker, add it to salads, or even take a short cut like using a rotisserie chicken.
Chicken doesn’t have to be boring. Get out of your chicken rut and mix it up with some of these easy but tasty chicken dinner ideas!
20 Easy Chicken Dinner Ideas that are delicious and tasty!
1. Summer Veggie and Chicken Salad with Cilantro Jalapeño Dressing from Flying on Jess Fuel
2. Stir-Fried Honey-Ginger Chicken with Peppers from Flying on Jess Fuel
3. Lemon Artichoke Chicken Soup from Tastes Lovely
4. Buffalo Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps from Flying on Jess Fuel
5. BBQ Chicken and Corn Bread Pie from Flying on Jess Fuel
6. Grilled Chicken Fajitas from Kristine’s Kitchen
7. Chicken Barley Chili from Flying on Jess Fuel
8. Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Masala from Sweet Peas and Saffron
9. Sweet Potato and Apple Salad with Basil Vinaigrette from Flying on Jess Fuel
10. Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Flavor the Moments
11. Buffalo Chicken Chili from Flying on Jess Fuel
12. Lemon Honey Chicken and Asparagus Skillet from Tastes Lovely
13. Instant Pot White Chicken Chili from The Recipe Rebel
14. Chicken Tzatziki Salad from Flying on Jess Fuel
15. Cashew Chicken Chopped Salad from Fake Ginger
16. Pineapple BBQ Chicken Kabobs from Savory Nothings
17. Basil Peach Chicken Salad from Flying on Jess Fuel
18. Easy Chicken Burrito Bowls from Pumpkin N Spice
19. Tuscan Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs from Kristine’s Kitchen
20. Buffalo Chicken Casserole from Flying on Jess Fuel
Leave a Reply